In this episode, Jessy and Rebekah interview Natalie Wall of Awkward Sex and the City fame. It’s a stand-up show AND a podcast in the MoreBanana family and you should all give it a listen. As soon as you’re done listening to this episode, of course. We start out with a rousing game of “Would You Rather” sent to us by Rebekah’s friend Noelle. Thanks, Noelle!
- 02:00: We play a game of “would you rather” during which we basically solve all the quandaries plaguing society.
- 03:00: Botox is, in fact, used to treat people with chronic migraines! Science is great!
- 04:35: Gwen Stefani is actually 49 years old and she looks DAMN good. Also, she’s 5’6”. For some reason we thought she was a lot shorter than that.
- 06:30: Check out Natalie’s AMAZING podcast here! Binge it! It’s great!
- 10:00: The Anita who Natalie is referring to is none other than Anita Flores of the MoreBanana produced podcast “I’m Listening: A Frasier Podcast with Anita Flores.” It’s badass!
- 11:00: “Sex and the City” premiered on June 6th, 1998.
- 22:45: Oh my god here is a story about *69 from The Washington Post that was published on July 5, 1996. It is called “NOW, ANYONE’S GOT YOUR NUMBER,” and yes the title is written in all caps.
- 25:14: The quote that Jessy read is from Ernest Becker’s book The Denial of Death.
- 27:44: It isn’t a crane, it’s a stork. Although it would be really funny to think about cranes used at construction sites being the means by which babies are delivered in big cities…
- 28:00: If you haven’t listened to our episode with Leigh, what are you waiting for?! It is so good. So informative. And you can find it by following this link!
- 39:00: It is confirmed: Natalie and Rebekah actually have the same dad.
- 41:15: Here is a link to Natalie’s article about semen.
- 43:30: It is a Callery Pear, or Pyrus calleryana if you prefer the Latin, that smells like semen. It’s really common throughout North America.
Here’s where you can find Natalie!
Contact us! Watch us! Love us!
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @welcometomyvagina
- Twitter: @welcometomyvag
- Jessy’s awesome YouTube videos! She’s crushing it
- Welcome to My Vagina HQ
- Rebekah’s blog!
- Our great producer Cait and all the other awesome projects by morebanana_