In this episode, Jessy and Rebekah interview Natalie Wall of Awkward Sex and the City fame. It’s a stand-up show AND a podcast in the MoreBanana family and you should all give it a listen. As soon as you’re done listening to this episode, of course. We start out with a rousing game of “Would You Rather” sent to us by Rebekah’s friend Noelle. Thanks, Noelle!
- 02:00: We play a game of “would you rather” during which we basically solve all the quandaries plaguing society.
- 03:00: Botox is, in fact, used to treat people with chronic migraines! Science is great!
- 04:35: Gwen Stefani is actually 49 years old and she looks DAMN good. Also, she’s 5’6”. For some reason we thought she was a lot shorter than that.
- 06:30: Check out Natalie’s AMAZING podcast here! Binge it! It’s great!
- 10:00: The Anita who Natalie is referring to is none other than Anita Flores of the MoreBanana produced podcast “I’m Listening: A Frasier Podcast with Anita Flores.” It’s badass!
- 11:00: “Sex and the City” premiered on June 6th, 1998.
- 22:45: Oh my god here is a story about *69 from The Washington Post that was published on July 5, 1996. It is called “NOW, ANYONE’S GOT YOUR NUMBER,” and yes the title is written in all caps.
- 25:14: The quote that Jessy read is from Ernest Becker’s book The Denial of Death.
- 27:44: It isn’t a crane, it’s a stork. Although it would be really funny to think about cranes used at construction sites being the means by which babies are delivered in big cities…
- 28:00: If you haven’t listened to our episode with Leigh, what are you waiting for?! It is so good. So informative. And you can find it by following this link!
- 39:00: It is confirmed: Natalie and Rebekah actually have the same dad.
- 41:15: Here is a link to Natalie’s article about semen.
- 43:30: It is a Callery Pear, or Pyrus calleryana if you prefer the Latin, that smells like semen. It’s really common throughout North America.
Here’s where you can find Natalie!
- Instagram: @gnataliee and @awkwardsexandthecity
- Twitter: @awkwardsexcity
Contact us! Watch us! Love us!
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @welcometomyvagina
- Twitter: @welcometomyvag
- Jessy’s awesome YouTube videos! She’s crushing it
- Welcome to My Vagina HQ
- Rebekah’s blog!
- Our great producer Cait and all the other awesome projects by morebanana_